School Job Posting – Educational Services Coordinator
The Manhattan Star Academy is currently looking for a Coordinator of Educational Services to join their team.
- Knowledgeable of School Age curriculum and development
- Provide supervision, staff development, training and support to educators and staff working with students.
- Ensure program compliance
- Advocate for families and staff
- Assist in Interviewing and hiring process for educational staff
- Conduct staff evaluations
- Masters degree in Special Education
- NYS Special Ed Certification
- Supervisory Experience preferred
- SBL preferred
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience
Hours: Full Time Monday- Friday, School Hours 8:15am-3:30pm, 12 months.
If you don’t have the requirements above, but would like to make yourself more marketable as an education professional, check out our certification offerings: all are accredited, affordable, and with a proven track record.
CITE is the Center for Integrated Training and Education . For over 25 years, CITE has and continues to train TEACHERS (Early Childhood, Professional Certification, Special Ed,Grad Courses, Bilingual courses, DASA); COUNSELORS (School, Mental Health Masters, Advanced Certificate); and ADMINISTRATORS (SBL, SDL, Public Admin) in all five boroughs of NYC, Yonkers, Westchester, and Long Island.
We are proud to introduce our new Undergraduate Completion Program for adults – the same convenience, affordability, and quality you’ve come to expect from CITE partners, now for adults 25 years and older who want to gain the skills and degree to get their career launched. Learn more here.