Job Posting – Permanent Substitute Teacher
Northside Charter High School is seeking a Permanent Substitute Teacher.
424 Leonard Street, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11222 (P) 347.390.1273 (F) 347.390.1274
- Follows all policies, rules and procedures to which regular teachers are subject and which good teaching practice dictates.
- Establish and support strong classroom management and discipline, promote an active culture of inquiry, and a positive learning environment within the classroom.
- Learn to incorporate technology into the instructional domain by taking part in digital knowledge-sharing and communication. Be open about using data as a tool for enhancing success.
- Communicate openly with students, students’ families, colleagues and school leadership team.
- New York State Permanent, Professional, or Initial Teaching Certification 7-12.
- Experience preferred; recent college graduates (who have completed student teaching requirements) are encouraged to apply.
- Energetic and inspired to actively engage with students within the framework of our school day.
- NYSED Fingerprint Clearance
Applicants may email cover letter, resume, and copies of licensure to:
- Mr. Frederick Feliciano, Director of Human Resources: Jobs@northsidechs.org
*Please type “Permanent Substitute Teacher” in the subject field
Northside Charter High School is dedicated to a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
CITE is the Center for Integrated Training and Education . For over 25 years, CITE has and continues to train TEACHERS (Early Childhood, Professional Certification, Special Ed,Grad Courses, Bilingual courses, DASA); COUNSELORS (School, Mental Health Masters, Advanced Certificate); and ADMINISTRATORS (SBL, SDL, Public Admin, Doctorate) in all five boroughs of NYC, Yonkers, Westchester, and Long Island.
We are proud to introduce our new Undergraduate Completion Program for adults – the same convenience, affordability, and quality you’ve come to expect from CITE partners, now for adults 25 years and older who want to gain the skills and degree to get their career launched. Learn more here.