Bilingual Spanish Courses – Western Suffolk BOCES
We are partnering with Western Suffolk BOCES
to offer Bilingual Spanish Teaching Courses
available only to those in the district.
Please call us to register (no online registrations):
The courses are district-based only , the students will have to call to register with a $195.00 deposit. The course is $645.00, and will be offered from 4: 30- 8pm for a total of 10 dates in the fall.
DIS 500- Foundations of Bilingual Education
4:30 – 8 pm…. Professor Monica Chavez
- Tuesday October 3rd, Wed Oct 4th, Thurs October 5th
- Tuesday October 10th, Wednesday October 11th, Thursday October 12th
- Tuesday October 17th, Wed October 18th
- Tuesday October 24th, Wed October 25th
DIS 508-Socio/Psycho Linguistics Of Spanish
4:30 to 8pm… Professor Victor Cordova
- Wednesday November 1st, Thursday November 2nd
- Tuesday November 7, Thursday November 9th
- Tuesday November 14th, Thursday November 16th
- Tuesday November 28th, Wednesday November 29th
- Tuesday December 5th, Thursday December 7th
For information on Bilingual Spanish Teaching courses in Queens, open to all, please click here.
CITE is the Center for Integrated Training and Education . For over 25 years, CITE has and continues to train TEACHERS (Early Childhood, Professional Certification, Special Ed,Grad Courses, Bilingual courses, DASA); COUNSELORS (School, Mental Health Masters, Advanced Certificate); and ADMINISTRATORS (SBL, SDL, Public Admin, Doctorate) in all five boroughs of NYC, Yonkers, Westchester, and Long Island.
We are proud to introduce our new Undergraduate Completion Program for adults – the same convenience, affordability, and quality you’ve come to expect from CITE partners, now for adults 25 years and older who want to gain the skills and degree to get their career launched. Learn more here.