Undergraduate Completion Program
CITE and Concordia College are excited to announce our new Undergraduate Completion Program!
Concordia’s Accelerated Undergraduate Completion Program is designed to give you the skills you need to be competitive in your chosen career.
The design of our Accelerated Undergraduate Completion Program has distinctive and important elements:
- Developed for adults 25 years+, with the average age 35-40
- Classes meet one night per week, from 6-10pm
- Courses are accelerated and meet for 4, 5, or 6 weeks
Our Programs are designed to help you succeed:
- You take one course at a time, so you’re not juggling classes.
- We schedule you to get 12 or more credits in one term to be eligible to apply for maximum financial aid benefits.
- Affordable tuition plus help processing your request for financial aid.
- This is aimed at adults, in a small program where you get the attention you need from the instructors, and the help you need as an adult, in a convenient system designed for your success.
Open House Information:
We hold a monthly Open House
Email or call for dates!
Transfer Credit Policy:
Transfer Credit Policy: College-level courses in which students earned a grade of C or higher are considered for transfer from regionally accredited colleges and universities. A maximum of 75 semester credits–which include CLEP, military credits, and life experience–may be transferred. The degree is 122 total credits.
Accelerated Degree Programs – Courses of Study:
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Behavioral Sciences –
You’ll gain broad understanding and insights into psychology and sociology. Graduates from this program work in fields such as education, social work, counseling, human resources, business, and not-for-profit organizations. Learn more here.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business Administration –
You’ll get a real-world education in all aspects of business, with a strong emphasis in the management of people in today’s global economy. Graduates of this program are prepared to work as managers, vice presidents, entrepreneurs, financial advisors, human resources managers, and more. Learn more here.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Health Care Administration –
You’ll get a strong accelerated degree program designed for students who are interested in pursuing a career in a health-related administration field. Learn more here.