Job Opening – Counseling – May 2019
CITE is happy to post job openings to our community of driven professionals. If your school or agency has openings, please let us know and we can help spread the word.
The Interborough agency is currently hiring bilingual and monolingual therapists for full and part time positions. They also have openings available for interns with the same job description.
Resumes can be sent to Teri Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or Betty Collado at email@example.com.
Interborough Developmental and Consultation Center-Williamsburg
Brooklyn, NY 11206
REPORTS TO: CLINICAL SUPERVISOR, CLINICAL DIRECTOR OR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
QUALIFICATIONS: MSW/CSW, MA/MS/PH.D Degrees from an accredited graduate school. Experience in providing individual and group therapy or related experience
- Developmental and coordination of treatment plan with patient, et. al.
- Provide individual group, couples and/or family therapy.
- Attend weekly supervision
- Coordinate and provide case management services as needed
- Maintain up-to-date progress notes, correspondence regarding patient, treatment plans, and termination summaries
- Track approved number of visits and submits HMO treatment, recertification and other related forms in a timely fashion
- Conduct intakes
- Participate in utilization review and quality improvement review
If you are looking to earn your Master’s in Mental Health Counseling or School Counseling, our Alfred University partner program features cohorts in Brooklyn, Oceanside and Westchcester with classes given in an accelerated format on weekends. The program centers around practical training, at an affordable price, in a convenient format. Students starting the program in summer 2019 will avoid the extra 300 internship hours of the new state requirements that start in 2020.
To learn more, please visit https://www.alfredteachereducation.com/masters-in-school-counseling/
CITE is the Center for Integrated Training and Education. For over 25 years, CITE has and continues to train TEACHERS (Early Childhood, Professional Certification, Special Ed,Grad Courses, Bilingual courses, DASA); COUNSELORS (School, Mental Health Masters, Advanced Certificate); and ADMINISTRATORS (SBL, SDL, Public Admin, Doctorate) in all five boroughs of NYC, Yonkers, Westchester, and Long Island.
CITE PD offers CTLE-approved in-school professional development tailored to your school’s needs and your vision. Info: citepd.com