Administration and teaching jobs in early childhood ed
Job: High School Special Ed Teachers (Teaching jobs)
P371K, a D75 school, is in search of HS Spec Ed teachers for standardized students
either a math or SS license
Nancy E. Kennedy
Assistant Principal, P371K
Job: Special Education Supervisor (Teaching Jobs, Administration)
The Infant and Child Learning Center at the Stanley Lamm Institute Preschool (at Downstate Medical Center, 670 Parkside Avenue, Brooklyn, N.Y. 11226) seeks a Special Education Supervisor.
Provides school based special education by developing curriculum; directing teachers; supervising staff.
* Accomplishes special education human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining teachers and staff; communicating teaching expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Meets special education operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; developing curriculum, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements; evaluating learning outcomes.
* Meets special education financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
* Formulates recommendations for student placement and provision of services by reviewing referrals and diagnoses; participating in conferences with administrators, staff, parents, children, and other concerned parties.
* Provides home or school instruction by addressing the special needs of the physically, mentally, emotionally, or neurologically impaired children.
* Provides technical assistance to staff by furnishing assessments; leading curriculum development; providing information on the use of special materials and equipment; providing resources for the management of student behavior.
* Keeps the public and school community informed by providing information on special education programs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances special education reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Leadership, Informing Others, Listening, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Motivating Others, Foster Teamwork, Self-Motivated, Classroom Management, Teaching, Administrative Writing Skills
Kathy McCormick MS, LMHC, Executive Director
Infant and Child Learning Center, Stanley Lamm Institute Preschool
Downstate Medical Center
670 Parkside Avenue
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11226
(718) 675-1249 p (718) 675-1267 f
Job: Certified Special Ed Teachers (or interns) (Teaching Jobs)
Location: Special Education Teacher Support Services (SETSS)
SETSS needs New York State certified interns or teachers of students with disabilities or literacy for contractual full and part time equivalent positions in schools throughout the 5 Boroughs of New York City. These positions will last for the duration of the school year. We anticipate that these positions will resume in September 2017.
In addition to holding certification as an intern or as a teacher of students with disabilities or literacy, New York City’s Department of Education must clear candidates before they begin working with us. Individuals who have worked as a full term employee or as a long term substitute employee for New York City’s Department of Education within the last 12 months, cannot apply due to the Conflicts of Interest Law.
In addition to teaching in groups of up to 5 students, successful candidates must complete monthly invoices, monthly reports and annual student progress reports. For more information, please reply to this posting with a resume and cover letter.
– Intern rates $30,000 to $40,000 full time equivalent
– Teacher rates $50,000 to $70,000 full time equivalent
– Rates vary relative to the number of students in each group
NOTE THAT THESE ARE CONTRACT POSITIONS. WE DO NOT DEDUCT TAXES OR OFFER BENEFITS.
EARLY INTERVENTION LLC
42 Lake Avenue Extension, #286, Danbury, CT 06811
153-01 Jamaica Avenue, #511, Jamaica, NY 11432
Phone: (888) 320-5550 | Fax: (516) 706-1962 | Email: email@example.com
For more available teaching jobs, please see the following recent posts:
This NYC wide teaching jobs post
This Brooklyn teaching jobs post
This Special Ed teaching jobs post
This additional NYC – wide teaching jobs post
This additional Bronx teaching jobs post
CITE is the Center for Integrated Training and Education . For over 25 years, CITE has and continues to train TEACHERS (Early Childhood, Professional Certification, Special Ed,Grad Courses, DASA); COUNSELORS (School, Mental Health Masters, Advanced Certificate); and ADMINISTRATORS (SBL, SDL, Public Admin) in all five boroughs of NYC, Yonkers, Westchester, and Long Island.
What question can we answer for you? 877-922-2483